Try some of our newest and totally awesome sauces and condiments:
- Hot! Midland Ghost White Pepper Sauce – 8 oz. bottle, a savory white sauce (you put it on smoked pork or beef, or as a sandwich sauce) crafted with home grown ghost peppers (that means it’s very hot). Contains egg, fish, soy
- Hot! Peachey’s Fiery Herb Wing Sauce and Marinade – 15 oz bottle, a vinegar based sauce with aged peppers. Contains milk.
- Hot! Abby J’s “Smokin Hot” Gourmet Sauce – 12 oz. bottle, First ingredient is Jalapeno Peppers, with vidalia onions, lemon juice, vinegar and other seasonings so good!
- Hot! Abby J’s Jalapeno Mustard Gourmet Sauce – 12 oz. bottle, Sweet and Hot, contains fish (anchovy) and soy.
- Not spicy hot, but could be the best ketchup ever! Georgia’s Gourmet Tomato Ketchup – 18 oz. bottle, using 100% natural ingredients, it’s a tomato paste made from ripe tomatoes, adding vinegar, brown sugar, salt and spices. It’s truly a much better ketchup, you can really taste the difference good ingredients can make.