Try some of Georgia Grown’s best and totally awesome hot sauces:
- Hot! Midland Ghost White Pepper Sauce – 8 oz. bottle, a savory white sauce (you put it on smoked pork or beef, or as a sandwich sauce) crafted with home grown ghost peppers (that means it’s very hot). Contains egg, fish, soy
- Hot! Peachey’s Fiery Herb Wing Sauce and Marinade – 15 oz bottle, a vinegar based sauce with aged peppers. Contains milk.
- Hot! Midland Red Sauce – 5 oz. bottle, a delicious sauce made in small batches from homegrown ghost peppers.
- Hot! Bootlikker Hot Sauce, made with Tequila – 6 oz. flask bottle, very popular and made with cayenne and jalapeno peppers.
- Hot! Bootlikker JACK Hot Sauce, made with Whiskey – 6 oz. flask bottle, the newest Bootlikker – made with cayenne, jalapeno and Jack Daniel’s Corn Whiskey
- Hot! Petreaux’s Georgia Peach Habanero Sauce – 5 oz. bottle, first ingredient is peaches, so you know it’s going to be sweet and hot, a great combination.
- Hot! Georgia Land and Cattle’s Major Merritt’s Hot Sauce – 5 oz. bottle, the major says it’s good on everything, and we agree. It packs a lot of peppers.
- Hot! Georgia Land and Cattle’s Major Merritt’s Dill Pickle Hot Sauce – 5 oz. bottle, a green jalapeno hot sauce with vinegar, garlic and DILL! Amazing.
- Hot! Boiler Bold Gold Mustard Sauce – 5 oz. bottle, a mustard sauce with Worcestershire, and a touch of heat
- Hot! Abby J’s Smokin’ Hot Gourmet Sauce – 12 oz. bottle, a low carb, high flavor and nice heat sauce – you will want to use it on just about everything
- Hot! Abby J’s Gourmet Jalapeno Mustard Sauce – 12 oz. bottle, a mustard sauce with Abby’s specially grown jalapeno peppers, great when paired with wings or with hot dogs