Here are five of our favorite go-to salts for just about everything. Each one has unique properties it brings when flavoring foods. A great gift for the gourmet cook!
- Himalayan Pink Salt, from the Himalayan Mountains, known for its beautiful color and high mineral content, one of the purest salts on earth, 1 oz. bag
- Smoked Bacon Sea Salt, This combines the two things your taste buds can’t get enough of: salt and bacon. It captures the savory, guilty pleasure flavor of bacon with the perfect amount of sea salt. Add this to any food because everyone knows everything’s better with bacon., 1 oz. bag
- Hawaiian Black Sea Salt, enhances food with a crisp, bold taste. These salts are harvested from Pacific waters using traditional methods of solar evaporation, with the much desired trace minerals intact. The salt obtains its natural coloring from activated coconut shell charcoal which is infused with the salt for its numerous health benefits including antioxidant properties and enhanced digestive health. Hawaiian lava salt is best used as a finishing salt for foods and desserts., 1 oz. bag
- Lemon Infused Sea Salt, is an all natural sea Salt infused with real lemon! This is a much improved, very gourmet version of traditional lemon flavored salts. The flavor is out of this world. Try on absolutely anything – chicken, guacamole, fish – or just rim a glass for an amazing Margarita! Because this product is a natural product, it tends to become “sticky”, which is completely normal. 1 oz. bag
- Habanero Infused Sea Salt, with a taste only for the very daring, this salt is hot and spicy! Made from pure, unrefined sea Salt and the Habanero pepper, this Salt has a smoky hot flavor that is without compare. Sprinkle over chicken wings, chili, or your fajitas, but beware … this Salt bites back! 1 oz. bag