March 14, 2020
To Our Wonderful Salt Table Customers,
At Salt Table, we are very fortunate to have such wonderful customers and staff. The Coronavirus (COVID-19) is impacting us all − where we work, live and play.
Carol and I want you to know that your health and safety is always our top consideration and that we are making every effort to provide a healthy and safe environment for you to shop and for us to produce premium food products.
- Like all of us, we at the Salt Table are watching closely for updates in the best practices, including following all guidelines from the national health organizations ( Center of Disease Control & Prevention. )
- Adhering to, and enhancing, our cleaning and sanitation procedures. One example is that we have temporarily dispensed with sampling in our shops. Increasing the frequency of cleaning and disinfecting all surfaces, especially high-touch areas, such as the POS, computers, phones, door knobs, etc.
- Ensuring that our staff members who are not feeling well stay home.
- In our food production areas, we have taken similar ongoing steps to ensure our products are at the highest levels of food safety.
- And, of course, we will continue to offer online ordering and delivery.
In essence, we are taking every step possible to protect our customers and team members. In the meantime, our shops remain open and you are very welcome to visit, or make purchases on line at www.SaltTable.com. Online ordering is a great way to keep your favorites in stock should you wish not be out and about! We deliver quickly!
We hope you and your families are healthy and safe, and that this challenge passes quickly so things can quickly go back to normal.
We look forward to seeing you soon in our shops and online!
Dave & Carol Legasse
Salt Table LLC
Savannah , GA | Info@salttable.com