Report Damaged, Defective, and Missing Products in your Order
STOP: To be reimbursed for your loss, please read and submit the form below:
The good news is all shipments are insured by the Salt Table with the SHIPPER (US Post Office or UPS) on behald of our customers. If you are reporting a damaged delivery, we are sorry that this happened, but unfortunately on rare occasion it does happen.
The Salt Table carefully packages every shipment, but the Salt Table has no control over your shipment once it is received by the SHIPPER And, only the SHIPPER decides on your claim. The vast majority of claims are quickly resolved, however…
… in order for you to receive replacement or a refund you must take the following actions:
- Timely and accurate information is essential. Immediately notify us with all etails via the submission form below.
- Do not discard any of the packing materials or the shipping package.
- You are required to take photos of the damaged exterior package, and the contents and include them in your claim submission below. (they can be uploaded with the form or emailed to us separately, if necessary)
- In addition, the SHIPPER may require you to bring the shipping package and damaged goods to them for an inspection. They may require this even a week or two after delivery. Do not discard.
- If you are required to show the box to the SHIPPER and cannot produce the box and contents, then your claim will not be processed and you will not be reimbursed for your loss.
- If you do not hear from us within two business days, call us at 912-988-1154.
Regarding missing or incorrect items in the box, please contact The Salt Table immediately.
Please complete and submit your claim below. Thank you. If you do not hear from us within two business days, call 912-988-1154.