Report Damaged, Defective, and Missing Products in your Order
STOP: please follow these instruction and submit the form below.
- Orders shipped by USPS and UPS are insured. If your package arrives with damaged goods, YOU must immediately contact your local US Post Office and file a complaint. It is very possible that the shipper (USPS or UPS) will require you to bring the box and contents for inspection in order for you to be reimbursed. Failure to do so will nullify your claim and we will not be able to assist you.
- In addition, you must also submit the claim form below to The Salt Table with photos so we can assist you. Be sure you take pictures the inside and the outside of the package and broken items.
Damaged package and damaged goods
The good news is that all shipments are insured by the Salt Table with the SHIPPER (US Post Office or UPS) on behalf of our customers. If you are reporting a damaged delivery, we are sorry, but unfortunately on rare occasion it does happen.
The Salt Table carefully packages every shipment, but, unfortunately, the Salt Table has no control over your shipment once it is received by the SHIPPER And, only the SHIPPER decides on your claim. The vast majority of claims are quickly resolved, however…
… in order for you to receive replacement or a refund you must take the following actions:
- Timely and accurate information is essential. Immediately notify the local office of the shipper (USPS or UPS) with all details
- Submit the form below so we can assist you with your claim.
- Do not discard any of the packing materials or the shipping package.
- You are required to take photos of the damaged exterior package, and the contents and include them in your claim submission below. (they can be uploaded with the form or emailed to us separately, if necessary)
- In addition, the SHIPPER may require you to bring the shipping package and damaged goods to them for an inspection. Do not discard until the matter is resolved. Failure to do so will nullify your claim and we will not be able to assist you.
- If you do not hear from us within two business days, call us at 912-988-1154.
Missing or incorrect items in the box. We’re sorry, but on very rare occasion a mistake is made.
Please complete and submit your claim below so we can make proper adjustment.
If you do not hear from us within two business days, call 912-988-1154. Thank you