Five of our favorite salts from around the world in one attractive gift basket. This is the collection for the gourmand who loves to find new and exotic ways to not only enhance the flavor of their dishes, but to create attractive presentations as well.
- Himalayan Pink Salt, from the Himalayan Mountains, known for its beautiful color and high mineral content, one of the purest salts on earth, 4 oz. bottle
- Smoked Bacon Sea Salt, This combines the two things your taste buds can’t get enough of: salt and bacon. It captures the savory, guilty pleasure flavor of bacon with the perfect amount of sea salt. Add this to any food because everyone knows everything’s better with bacon, 4 oz. bottle
- Hawaiian Black Sea Salt, enhances food with a crisp, bold taste. These salts are harvested from Pacific waters using traditional methods of solar evaporation, with the much desired trace minerals intact. The salt obtains its natural coloring from activated coconut shell charcoal which is infused with the salt for its numerous health benefits including antioxidant properties and enhanced digestive health. Hawaiian lava salt is best used as a finishing salt for foods and desserts, 4 oz. bottle
- Roasted Garlic Infused Sea Salt, is an all natural sea Salt infused with real roasted garlic! This is a much improved, very gourmet version of traditional garlic Salt. The flavor is out of this world. Try on absolutely anything. Because this product is a natural product, it tends to become “sticky”, which is completely normal. 3 oz. bottle
- Ghost Pepper Infused Sea Salt, with a taste only for the very daring, this salt is super hot! Made from pure, unrefined sea Salt and the Naga Jolokia pepper, this Salt has a spicy hot flavor that is without compare. Named for one of the most venomous snakes in India, this pepper, also known as the King Cobra Chili, has a blazing heat but also a lot of flavor. Sprinkle over chicken wings, chili, or your fajitas, but beware … this Salt bites back! 3 oz. bottle
- Plus, a reusable gift box
There are no reviews yet.