Scroll down the page for FREE recipes!
Winner! “Flavor of Georgia” Contest!
100% natural and hand-blended. This blend of salt and spices was designed to honor the seafood traditions of Tybee Island, Savannah’s Beach! It adds a savory Southern flavor to your boiled and steamed seafood dishes, or sprinkle it on fish, eggs, or broiled veggies. You’ll love it.
(The Savannah Grillin’ Blend is another fantastic blend developed for Visit Savannah.)
Comes in a reusable grinder bottle.
Ingredients: Himalayan salt, whole black peppercorns, brown mustard seed, garlic, dill seed, shallots, coriander, celery flake, red pepper flake, green onion, chive
Quick Tips for Flavorful Dishes for One or a Family:
- Peel fresh shrimp, put in bowl, grind on shrimp, toss, grind some more, toss, add olive oil, toss, then pan fry (in hot pan and more olive oil)
- Fresh fish, grind on fish, coat with olive oil, pan fry, or grill
- Season your coleslaw or potato salad – use instead of salt and pepper
- Deviled eggs – add to the egg yolk and mayonnaise mixture instead of salt and pepper (a little mustard and pickle are also good).
Just grind over your favorite seafood or veggies, or enjoy one of our fabulous recipes by scrolling down:
- Savannah Hot Crab Dip
- Pasta Shells for Two with Oysters
- Herb Roasted Salmon
- Baked Fish with Potatoes and Onions
- Baked Fish with Lemon and Crumbs
- Baked Fish Fillets with Orange-Ginger Sherry Butter
- Asparagus alla Parmigiana (Asparagus Gratin)
- Seafood Stuffed Tomatoes
- Shrimp and Potato Salad
- Creamy Clam Dip
- Marinated Shrimp, Avocado, and Tomato Salad